Father’s Day is on Sunday, June 17, 2012, and it is a popular day to go out for a special meal. Numerous restaurants offer special menu additions to make dad’s meal more memorable. Some restaurants also offer discounted or even free meals for dad. Following are some San Jose area restaurants that offer special menus and deals on Father’s Day.
LB Steak on Santana Row adds prime rib served au jus with a baked potato and braised greens to the lunch and dinner menus on Father’s Day. The dish costs $39.95. The dinner menu addition only is a “Tomahawk Chop” and half a lobster tail. The dish costs $75.
Left Bank on Santana Row adds a roasted ribeye with béarnaise sauce, potato gratin, haricot verts, and Provencale tomato to the menu on Father’s Day. The dish costs $34.
To let me know about food events in the South Bay, please comment below or contact us.
If you enjoyed this article and would like to receive updates whenever a new article is published, please click on the subscribe button at the top of this post.
To get updates via Twitter, follow me at @wellandrea.
- San Jose Area Restaurant Freebies on Mother’s Day
- San Jose Area Restaurants Offering Special Valentine’s Day 2012 Menus, Part 1
- San Jose Area Restaurants Offering Special Valentine’s Day 2012 Menus, Part 2
- San Jose Area Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day 2011
- San Jose Area Restaurants Open on Christmas Day 2011, Part 1