Below you’ll find lists for festivals, venues, and resources for San Jose and South Bay performing arts. Please let us know if there’s something that should be listed by leaving a comment or contacting us.
- Summer Pops, San Jose – July 28-Aug. 5, 2012: 5th annual free music festival brought to you by Symphony Silicon Valley
- Midsummer Mozart Festival, San Jose – July 19-29, 2012
- The Big Easy Music Festival, San Jose – Sat., Sep. 8, 2012, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Silicon Valley Sound Experience, San Jose – Sat., Sep. 22, 2012, 3 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Children’s Musical Theater, San Jose
- San Jose Repertory Theatre, San Jose
- City Lights Theater Company, San Jose
- San Jose Stage Company, San Jose
- HP Pavilion, San Jose
- San Jose Center for the Performing Arts, San Jose
- San Jose Civic, San Jose
- Montgomery Theatre, San Jose
- California Theatre, San Jose
- The Mountain Winery, Saratoga
- Montalvo Arts Center, Saratoga
- Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View
- Dinkelspiel Auditorium, Stanford
- LiveSV – “Arts Council Silicon Valley has launched LiveSV.com to strengthen the arts and culture ecosystem in Silicon Valley. The goal is to grow local audience engagement, awareness and ultimately participation. For consumers, LiveSV is the place to discover, experience and share what’s new and unique in the Silicon Valley arts, culture and entertainment scene. For the arts community, LiveSV provides a robust, current and easy-to-use online platform for the arts, culture and entertainment community to effectively engage, participate and communicate with their audiences.”
- LiveandlocalSJ – Live and Local: the San Jose Downtown Association and Metro working to get the word out weekly (since May 2012) on the live music performance scene, covering a broad a range of syles and ages, in downtown San Jose
- San Jose Downtown Association Arts Page